欢迎进入济南济柴环能燃气发电设备有限公司官网!
当前位置:首页 - 新闻中心 - 行业资讯

行业资讯

沼气发电机组排出的冷却水和废气中的热量回收问题

返回 2022.06.18 来源:http://www.huannengpower.com
在我国,沼气发电技术已趋于成熟。科学合理地开发利用沼气,不仅能创造可观的经济效益,还能保护生态环境,促进可再生能源的开发利用。下面来讲讲沼气发电机组排出的冷却水和废气中的热量回收问题的相关内容吧。
In China, biogas power generation technology has become mature. Scientific and rational development and utilization of biogas can not only create considerable economic benefits, but also protect the ecological environment and promote the development and utilization of renewable energy. Let's talk about the heat recovery in the cooling water and exhaust gas discharged from the biogas generator set.
沼气发电机组排出的冷却水和废气中的热量通过热回收装置进行回收后,沼气发电机组作为沼气发生器的加温热源。从废水处理厂出来的污泥进入一次消化槽和二次消化槽,在消化槽中产生的沼气首先经脱硫器进入球形贮气罐,然后由此输送入沼气发电装置中。
After the heat in the cooling water and exhaust gas discharged by the biogas generator is recovered by the heat recovery device, the biogas generator is used as the heating source of the biogas generator. The sludge from the wastewater treatment plant enters the primary digestion tank and the secondary digestion tank. The biogas generated in the digestion tank first enters the spherical gas storage tank through the desulfurizer, and then is transmitted to the biogas power generation device.
作为发电机组燃料的沼气中甲烷的含量必须高于50%,不必要进行二氧化碳的脱除,因为少量二氧化碳对发电机组有利,使其工作平稳,减少废气中有毒物的含量。从发电装置出来的废沼气进入热交换器中,大型沼气发电机组,将热量释放出来,用来加热进行厌氧发酵的污泥,沼气发电机组,从而提高沼气的发生率。
The methane content in the biogas used as the fuel of the generator set must be higher than 50%. It is unnecessary to remove carbon dioxide, because a small amount of carbon dioxide is beneficial to the generator set, making it work smoothly and reducing the content of toxic substances in the exhaust gas. The waste biogas from the power generation unit enters the heat exchanger, and the large biogas generator set releases the heat to heat the sludge for anaerobic fermentation, so as to improve the occurrence rate of biogas.
沼气发电机组
此外沼气发电系统能积极、有效地利用沼气,可以将沼气中约30%的能量变为电力,40%的能量变为热能。沼气发动机在完全满足人们对环保严格要求的同时,利用四冲程、高压点火、涡轮增压、中冷器、稀释燃烧等技术,通过沼气在汽缸内燃烧做功,将沼气的化学能转换成机械能。
In addition, the biogas power generation system can actively and effectively use biogas, which can turn about 30% of the energy in biogas into electricity and 40% into heat energy. While fully meeting people's strict requirements for environmental protection, the biogas engine uses four stroke, high-pressure ignition, turbocharging, intercooler, dilution combustion and other technologies to convert the chemical energy of biogas into mechanical energy by burning the biogas in the cylinder.
于此同时,利用热回收技术可将燃气内燃机中润滑油、中冷器、缸套水和尾气排放中的热量充分回收利用而组成热动机组。一般从发动机热回收系统中吸收的热量以90℃的热水形式供给热交换使用。
At the same time, the heat recovery technology can be used to fully recover the heat in the lubricating oil, intercooler, cylinder liner water and exhaust emissions of gas-fired internal combustion engines to form a thermal power unit. Generally, the heat absorbed from the engine heat recovery system is supplied to the heat exchange center in the form of 90 ℃ hot water.
内燃机正常回水温度为70℃。在污水处理厂中可利用这一热量给消化池进行加热。燃气内燃机机械效率通常达40%,热效率可达50%,总效率高达90%。通常在O2为5%的情况下燃烧后排放的NOx≤0毫克/米3,完全满足环保的要求。因此,沼气发电机组余热利用大有使用价值。
The normal return water temperature of internal combustion engine is 70 ℃. This heat can be used to heat the digestion tank in the sewage treatment plant. The mechanical efficiency of gas-fired internal combustion engine is usually 40%, the thermal efficiency is 50%, and the total efficiency is as high as 90%. Generally, when O2 is 5%, NOx emitted after combustion is ≤ 0 mg / m3, which fully meets the requirements of environmental protection. Therefore, the waste heat utilization of biogas generating units is of great value.
以上就是今天为大家分享的关于问题的相关内容,希望对大家能有所帮助,想要了解更多内容可以电话联系我们或者关注我们的网站http://www.huannengpower.com
The above is the relevant content about the problem shared for you today. I hope it can help you. If you want to know more, you can contact us by phone or follow our website http://www.huannengpower.com 。
新闻搜索
济南济柴环能燃气发电设备有限公司
  • 服务热线

    0531-62325028
    0531-69951266

沼气发电机组排出的冷却水和废气中的热量回收问题

在我国,沼气发电技术已趋于成熟。科学合理地开发利用沼气,不仅能创造可观的经济效益,还能保护生态环境,促进可再生能源的开发利用。下面来讲讲沼气发电机组排出的冷却水和废气中的热量回收问题的相关内容吧。
In China, biogas power generation technology has become mature. Scientific and rational development and utilization of biogas can not only create considerable economic benefits, but also protect the ecological environment and promote the development and utilization of renewable energy. Let's talk about the heat recovery in the cooling water and exhaust gas discharged from the biogas generator set.
沼气发电机组排出的冷却水和废气中的热量通过热回收装置进行回收后,沼气发电机组作为沼气发生器的加温热源。从废水处理厂出来的污泥进入一次消化槽和二次消化槽,在消化槽中产生的沼气首先经脱硫器进入球形贮气罐,然后由此输送入沼气发电装置中。
After the heat in the cooling water and exhaust gas discharged by the biogas generator is recovered by the heat recovery device, the biogas generator is used as the heating source of the biogas generator. The sludge from the wastewater treatment plant enters the primary digestion tank and the secondary digestion tank. The biogas generated in the digestion tank first enters the spherical gas storage tank through the desulfurizer, and then is transmitted to the biogas power generation device.
作为发电机组燃料的沼气中甲烷的含量必须高于50%,不必要进行二氧化碳的脱除,因为少量二氧化碳对发电机组有利,使其工作平稳,减少废气中有毒物的含量。从发电装置出来的废沼气进入热交换器中,大型沼气发电机组,将热量释放出来,用来加热进行厌氧发酵的污泥,沼气发电机组,从而提高沼气的发生率。
The methane content in the biogas used as the fuel of the generator set must be higher than 50%. It is unnecessary to remove carbon dioxide, because a small amount of carbon dioxide is beneficial to the generator set, making it work smoothly and reducing the content of toxic substances in the exhaust gas. The waste biogas from the power generation unit enters the heat exchanger, and the large biogas generator set releases the heat to heat the sludge for anaerobic fermentation, so as to improve the occurrence rate of biogas.
沼气发电机组
此外沼气发电系统能积极、有效地利用沼气,可以将沼气中约30%的能量变为电力,40%的能量变为热能。沼气发动机在完全满足人们对环保严格要求的同时,利用四冲程、高压点火、涡轮增压、中冷器、稀释燃烧等技术,通过沼气在汽缸内燃烧做功,将沼气的化学能转换成机械能。
In addition, the biogas power generation system can actively and effectively use biogas, which can turn about 30% of the energy in biogas into electricity and 40% into heat energy. While fully meeting people's strict requirements for environmental protection, the biogas engine uses four stroke, high-pressure ignition, turbocharging, intercooler, dilution combustion and other technologies to convert the chemical energy of biogas into mechanical energy by burning the biogas in the cylinder.
于此同时,利用热回收技术可将燃气内燃机中润滑油、中冷器、缸套水和尾气排放中的热量充分回收利用而组成热动机组。一般从发动机热回收系统中吸收的热量以90℃的热水形式供给热交换使用。
At the same time, the heat recovery technology can be used to fully recover the heat in the lubricating oil, intercooler, cylinder liner water and exhaust emissions of gas-fired internal combustion engines to form a thermal power unit. Generally, the heat absorbed from the engine heat recovery system is supplied to the heat exchange center in the form of 90 ℃ hot water.
内燃机正常回水温度为70℃。在污水处理厂中可利用这一热量给消化池进行加热。燃气内燃机机械效率通常达40%,热效率可达50%,总效率高达90%。通常在O2为5%的情况下燃烧后排放的NOx≤0毫克/米3,完全满足环保的要求。因此,沼气发电机组余热利用大有使用价值。
The normal return water temperature of internal combustion engine is 70 ℃. This heat can be used to heat the digestion tank in the sewage treatment plant. The mechanical efficiency of gas-fired internal combustion engine is usually 40%, the thermal efficiency is 50%, and the total efficiency is as high as 90%. Generally, when O2 is 5%, NOx emitted after combustion is ≤ 0 mg / m3, which fully meets the requirements of environmental protection. Therefore, the waste heat utilization of biogas generating units is of great value.
以上就是今天为大家分享的关于问题的相关内容,希望对大家能有所帮助,想要了解更多内容可以电话联系我们或者关注我们的网站http://www.huannengpower.com
The above is the relevant content about the problem shared for you today. I hope it can help you. If you want to know more, you can contact us by phone or follow our website http://www.huannengpower.com 。