欢迎进入济南济柴环能燃气发电设备有限公司官网!
当前位置:首页 - 新闻中心 - 发电机知识

发电机知识

焦化气发电机组降低了环境污染

返回 2021.05.26 来源:http://www.huannengpower.com
利用焦化气发电技术充分解决了焦化厂煤气放散问题,焦化气发电机组降低了环境污染,保护了生态环境,降低生产成本,取得较好的经济效益和社会效益。
Using coking gas power generation technology to fully solve the problem of gas emission in coking plant, coking gas power generation units reduce environmental pollution, protect the ecological environment, reduce production costs, and achieve better economic and social benefits.
有几家设计院给我们做了几个焦化的可研,他们提到焦炭与焦炉煤气的量。
Several design institutes have done some coking feasibility studies for us. They mentioned the amount of coke and coke oven gas.
1、420Nm3焦炉气/t焦炭,其中48%回焦炉,剩余52%化产。
1. 420nm3 coke oven gas / T coke, of which 48% is recycled and the remaining 52% is produced.
2、393Nm3焦炉气/t焦炭,其中42%回焦炉,剩余58%化产。
2. 393nm3 coke oven gas / T coke, of which 42% is recycled and the remaining 58% is produced.
从其他资料查得,一般每吨干煤可生产300-350Nm3焦炉气。
According to other data, 300-350nm3 coke oven gas can be produced per ton of dry coal.
焦炉气热值在4100-4600Kcal/m3
The calorific value of coke oven gas is 4100-4600kcal / m3
焦炉气发电,1Nm3焦炉气/1.1-1.2kwh.
Coke oven gas power generation, 1nm3 coke oven gas / 1.1-1.2kwh
焦化发电机组
Coking gas generator set
一般计算都是按330Nm3/t干煤,回炉煤气大概45%,剩余煤气大概55%。
The general calculation is based on 330nm3 / t dry coal, about 45% return gas and 55% residual gas.
焦炉煤气按低发热值算是17900kj/Nm3,焦化气发电机组现在焦炉煤气采用燃气轮机发电利用率比较高,型式有好几种,其中联合循环发电或热电联产比较好,主要由燃气轮机及发电机与余热锅炉、蒸汽轮机或供热式蒸汽轮机(抽汽式或背压式)共同组成系统,它将燃气轮机排出的功后高温乏烟气通过余热锅炉回收转换为蒸汽。
Coke oven gas is 17900kj / Nm3 according to the low heating value. The utilization rate of coke oven gas generator set is relatively high by using gas turbine for power generation. There are several types, among which the combined cycle power generation or cogeneration is better. It is mainly composed of gas turbine and generator, waste heat boiler, steam turbine or heating steam turbine (extraction or back pressure type), It converts the high temperature exhaust gas discharged from the gas turbine into steam through the waste heat boiler.
再将蒸汽注入蒸汽轮机发电,或将部分发电作功后的乏汽用于供热焦化气发电机组。形式有燃气轮机、蒸汽轮机同轴推动一台发电机的单轴联合循环,也有燃气轮机、蒸汽轮机各自推动各自发电机的多轴联合循环。
Then steam is injected into the steam turbine for power generation, or part of the exhausted steam after power generation is used for heating coking gas generator set. There are single shaft combined cycle driven by gas turbine and steam turbine, and multi shaft combined cycle driven by gas turbine and steam turbine respectively.
主要用于发电和热电联产,发电时的高 效率的联合循环系统是ABB公司GT26-1,效率为58.5%。按58.5%效率计算一立方煤气可以发2.9098度电。
It is mainly used for power generation and cogeneration. The high efficiency combined cycle system for power generation is ABB gt26-1, with an efficiency of 58.5%. According to 58.5% efficiency, a cubic meter of gas can generate 2.9098 kwh.
1、焦化发电机组机组性能优良,技术先进,工作可靠,维护方便
1. The coking unit has excellent performance, advanced technology, reliable operation and convenient maintenance
2、低油耗、低排放、低噪音
2. Low fuel consumption, low emission and low noise
3、机组抗磨耐用、结构紧凑、操作方便
3. The unit is durable, compact and easy to operate
4、维护操作简单,人少,备用期间保养容易
4. It is easy to maintain and operate, less people, and easy to maintain during standby period
5、该焦化电机组采用旋转式柴油、机油滤清器、干式空气滤清器
5. Rotary diesel, oil filter and dry air filter are used in the coking motor group
6、调压精度高,动态性能好,结构紧凑,使用寿命长
6. High precision, good dynamic performance, compact structure and long service life
新闻搜索
济南济柴环能燃气发电设备有限公司
  • 服务热线

    0531-62325028
    0531-69951266

焦化气发电机组降低了环境污染

利用焦化气发电技术充分解决了焦化厂煤气放散问题,焦化气发电机组降低了环境污染,保护了生态环境,降低生产成本,取得较好的经济效益和社会效益。
Using coking gas power generation technology to fully solve the problem of gas emission in coking plant, coking gas power generation units reduce environmental pollution, protect the ecological environment, reduce production costs, and achieve better economic and social benefits.
有几家设计院给我们做了几个焦化的可研,他们提到焦炭与焦炉煤气的量。
Several design institutes have done some coking feasibility studies for us. They mentioned the amount of coke and coke oven gas.
1、420Nm3焦炉气/t焦炭,其中48%回焦炉,剩余52%化产。
1. 420nm3 coke oven gas / T coke, of which 48% is recycled and the remaining 52% is produced.
2、393Nm3焦炉气/t焦炭,其中42%回焦炉,剩余58%化产。
2. 393nm3 coke oven gas / T coke, of which 42% is recycled and the remaining 58% is produced.
从其他资料查得,一般每吨干煤可生产300-350Nm3焦炉气。
According to other data, 300-350nm3 coke oven gas can be produced per ton of dry coal.
焦炉气热值在4100-4600Kcal/m3
The calorific value of coke oven gas is 4100-4600kcal / m3
焦炉气发电,1Nm3焦炉气/1.1-1.2kwh.
Coke oven gas power generation, 1nm3 coke oven gas / 1.1-1.2kwh
焦化发电机组
Coking gas generator set
一般计算都是按330Nm3/t干煤,回炉煤气大概45%,剩余煤气大概55%。
The general calculation is based on 330nm3 / t dry coal, about 45% return gas and 55% residual gas.
焦炉煤气按低发热值算是17900kj/Nm3,焦化气发电机组现在焦炉煤气采用燃气轮机发电利用率比较高,型式有好几种,其中联合循环发电或热电联产比较好,主要由燃气轮机及发电机与余热锅炉、蒸汽轮机或供热式蒸汽轮机(抽汽式或背压式)共同组成系统,它将燃气轮机排出的功后高温乏烟气通过余热锅炉回收转换为蒸汽。
Coke oven gas is 17900kj / Nm3 according to the low heating value. The utilization rate of coke oven gas generator set is relatively high by using gas turbine for power generation. There are several types, among which the combined cycle power generation or cogeneration is better. It is mainly composed of gas turbine and generator, waste heat boiler, steam turbine or heating steam turbine (extraction or back pressure type), It converts the high temperature exhaust gas discharged from the gas turbine into steam through the waste heat boiler.
再将蒸汽注入蒸汽轮机发电,或将部分发电作功后的乏汽用于供热焦化气发电机组。形式有燃气轮机、蒸汽轮机同轴推动一台发电机的单轴联合循环,也有燃气轮机、蒸汽轮机各自推动各自发电机的多轴联合循环。
Then steam is injected into the steam turbine for power generation, or part of the exhausted steam after power generation is used for heating coking gas generator set. There are single shaft combined cycle driven by gas turbine and steam turbine, and multi shaft combined cycle driven by gas turbine and steam turbine respectively.
主要用于发电和热电联产,发电时的高 效率的联合循环系统是ABB公司GT26-1,效率为58.5%。按58.5%效率计算一立方煤气可以发2.9098度电。
It is mainly used for power generation and cogeneration. The high efficiency combined cycle system for power generation is ABB gt26-1, with an efficiency of 58.5%. According to 58.5% efficiency, a cubic meter of gas can generate 2.9098 kwh.
1、焦化发电机组机组性能优良,技术先进,工作可靠,维护方便
1. The coking unit has excellent performance, advanced technology, reliable operation and convenient maintenance
2、低油耗、低排放、低噪音
2. Low fuel consumption, low emission and low noise
3、机组抗磨耐用、结构紧凑、操作方便
3. The unit is durable, compact and easy to operate
4、维护操作简单,人少,备用期间保养容易
4. It is easy to maintain and operate, less people, and easy to maintain during standby period
5、该焦化电机组采用旋转式柴油、机油滤清器、干式空气滤清器
5. Rotary diesel, oil filter and dry air filter are used in the coking motor group
6、调压精度高,动态性能好,结构紧凑,使用寿命长
6. High precision, good dynamic performance, compact structure and long service life