1. When the natural gas generator set is running, the cooling water is insufficient or the temperature of the water tank boiler is too high, and the cooling water is suddenly added.
2. After starting, we add cooling water. After starting, the temperature in the machine will be higher and higher. If the cooling water is added, the cylinder block and cylinder head will be cooled sharply, and the cracks will be caused by cold shrinkage.
3. the natural gas generator group operates for a long time with high temperature inside the machine and immediately releases high temperature water after parking. It will cause high temperature parts to crack in cold air.
4. after shutdown, no cooling water was put on. The water inside the machine is frozen into ice, the volume increases, and the cylinder body and the cylinder head crack.
5. use the pressure reducing machine to stop, causing the high temperature cylinder head to suddenly encounter cold air and cause cracking.
To prevent cracking of various cylinder blocks and cylinder heads, the following methods are adopted:
1. Before starting a natural gas generator set, warm water should be added to the water tank. In severe winter, hot water should be poured 2-3 times. Starting is preferable when the water from the drain valve is about 30-50 degrees Celsius.
2. When the engine runs for a long time, it should wait for about half an hour after shutdown, and then put the cooling water when the engine temperature drops to 40-50 degrees Celsius. After the water is put off, it is best to use the thin wire to poke through the drain valve switch to prevent the sediment from blocking the drain valve.
3. When the natural gas generating set is running overheated and seriously short of water, the diesel engine should idle for 10-15 minutes at low speed, and then slowly add cooling water.