1. To charge batteries in time, especially before use, it is necessary to check whether there is enough electricity to avoid long-term lack of electricity or volatilization of electrolyte.
2. Diesel generator batteries should often stop fluid replenishment, injection port should pay attention to sealing, to avoid leakage of liquid or impurities into the battery. Leakage of electrolyte will damage the life of the battery and corrode the items near the left.
3. When the temperature is too low, the electrolyte in the battery may be frozen, so as to prevent the diesel generator from starting at low temperature, the working efficiency of the low temperature battery will be reduced.
4. Cleaning and rehydration, long-term non-use of the battery surface will have a lot of attachments, easy to form leakage, to regularly clean the battery outside, especially the pole and panel surface is easy to accumulate dust and oil stains, which need to be handled clean, diesel generator batteries will have a corresponding water level scale, depending on the time of use. According to the volume of the liquid shown on the scale, it is decided whether or not to stop rehydration. Ordinary battery voltage will be more than 13 volts, if the lack of detection voltage, it may be charging problems, the battery will need to stop repairing, do not know how to repair must take professional maintenance service providers to repair, safety is very important;
5. Diesel oil in the tank of diesel generator that has not been used for a long time is easy to absorb a certain amount of water. It will form a rusty condition of some metal parts in the tank. The generator can not be placed in the space with more wet water. It should adhere to the dry environment as far as possible. If it can be expected that the generator will not be used for a long time, the diesel oil will be all-round. Departments are finished.
6. Timely replacement of some accessories, such as fuel injectors, filters and other small accessories, often used generators such accessories wear and tear costs comparatively large, in order to improve work efficiency, these costs must be paid.