你好,欢迎来到济南济柴环能燃气发电设备有限公司官方网站!

焦化发电机组可以利用哪些提高效率?

来源:http://www.huannengpower.com   发布于:2019-04-01

普通计算都是按330Nm3/t干煤,回炉煤气大约45%,剩余煤气大约55%。

The general calculation is based on 330Nm3/t dry coal, the return gas is about 45%, and the remaining gas is about 55%.

焦炉煤气按低发热值算是17900kj/Nm3,焦化气发电机组如今焦炉煤气采用燃气轮机发电应用率比拟高,型式有好几种,其中结合循环发电或热电联产比拟好,主要由燃气轮机及发电机与余热锅炉、蒸汽轮机或供热式蒸汽轮机(抽汽式或背压式)共同组成系统,它将燃气轮机排出的功后高温乏烟气经过余热锅炉回收转换为蒸汽。

Coke oven gas is 17900kj/Nm3 according to its low calorific value. The coke oven gas of coke oven gas generating units is now comparatively high in the use of gas turbines for power generation. There are several types of coke oven gas. Among them, the combination of cyclic power generation or cogeneration of heat and power is comparable well. The system is mainly composed of gas turbines and generators, waste heat boilers, steam turbines or heat-supply steam turbines (extraction or back pressure type). It will burn. The high temperature exhaust gas after the work discharged by the gas turbine is recovered by the waste heat boiler and converted into steam.

再将蒸汽注入蒸汽轮机发电,或将局部发电作功后的乏汽用于供热<焦化气发电机组方式有燃气轮机、蒸汽轮机同轴推进一台发电机的单轴结合循环,也有燃气轮机、蒸汽轮机各自推进各自发电机的多轴结合循环。

QQ截图20171025151903.jpg

Then steam is injected into a steam turbine to generate electricity, or the exhausted steam after partial power generation is used for heating < coking gas generator set. The way is that gas turbine and steam turbine advance a single-axis combined cycle of a generator in a coaxial way, and gas turbine and steam turbine respectively advance the multi-axis combined cycle of their respective generators.

主要用于发电和热电联产,发电时的高效率的结合循环系统是ABB公司GT26-1,效率为58.5%。 按58.5%效率计算一立方煤气能够发2.9098度电。

It is mainly used for power generation and cogeneration. The high efficiency combined cycle system for power generation is ABB GT26-1 with an efficiency of 58.5%. According to 58.5% efficiency calculation, a cubic gas can generate 2.9098 kilowatt-hour electricity.

2、焦化气发电机组机组性能优秀,技术先进,工作牢靠,维护便当

2. Coking gas generating units have excellent performance, advanced technology, reliable work and convenient maintenance.

3、低油耗、低排放、低噪音

3. Low fuel consumption, low emission and low noise

4、机组抗磨耐用、构造紧凑、操作便当

4. The unit is durable, compact and easy to operate.

5、维护操作简单,人少,备用期间颐养容易

5. Easy maintenance and operation, few people and easy maintenance during standby period

6、该柴油发电机组采用旋转式柴油、机油滤清器、干式空气滤清器

6. The diesel generating unit adopts rotary diesel oil, oil filter and dry air filter.

7、调压精度高,动态性能好,构造紧凑,运用寿命长

7. High voltage regulation accuracy, good dynamic performance, compact structure and long service life

本文的精彩内容由焦化发电机组提供知识提供,本网站还有很多的精彩内容,更多的内容您可以点击进入:http://www.huannengpower.com  我们有专门的客服为您解答问题

The excellent content of this article is provided by the knowledge of the coking power unit. There are many wonderful contents on this website. You can click on more content to enter: http://www.huannengpower.com. We have a special customer service to answer your questions.


上一篇:燃气发电机组与燃气轮机的操作对比
下一篇:哪些原因造成了发电机组的“漏油”?